I first started making pop art in 2005. Before this time, I was mainly painting and never made designs on the computer. I discovered that this new medium was fascinating to me and a lot of fun to play with, but I also wanted to make it tangible, and this is how I started painting over the digital designs. Throughout time, my work developed into a more own style like the portrait series, the structure changed and developed, and they still do. The works in this category are my early works.
- Mixed-media painting on Linnen
- Originals made in max 25 editions
- available in different sizes
- production time two till six weeks
- Mounted on a 3D aluminum frame.
- Signed certificate of authenticity
- Worldwide shipping by professionals
- Price on request
- Works on commission
Category: Popart 2005-2011 Tags: art, artist, beauty, celebrity, couture, diva, famous, figurative, grunge, hand made, high fashion, icon, Jerry Hall, magazine cover, manipulation, mixed media, model, modern, modern art, old wall, painting, pop icon, popart, portrait, portraiture, posters, Super model
100x100cm, 110x110cm, 120x120cm, 130x130cm, 140x140cm, 150x150cm, 180x140cm, alternative size on request