I first started making pop art in 2005. Before this time, I was mainly painting and never made designs on the computer. I discovered that this new medium was fascinating to me and a lot of fun to play with, but I also wanted to make it tangible, and this is how I started painting over the digital designs. Throughout time, my work developed into a more own style like the portrait series, the structure changed and developed, and they still do. The works in this category are my early works.
- Mixed-media painting on Linnen
- Originals made in max 25 editions
- available in different sizes
- production time two till six weeks
- Mounted on a 3D aluminum frame.
- Signed certificate of authenticity
- Worldwide shipping by professionals
- Price on request
- Works on commission
Category: Popart 2005-2011 Tags: art, artist, beauty, celebrity, diva, famous, fashion, figurative, grunge, hand made, high fashion, icon, Kate Moss, magazine cover, manipulation, mixed media, model, modern, pop icon, popart, Super model
100x100cm, 110x110cm, 120x120cm, 130x130cm, 140x140cm, 150x150cm, alternative size on request